The story behind Amsterdam Canal Aqua:
– This year, the city of Amsterdam celebrates the 400th anniversary of its canal district.
– Built in the early 17th century, the famous canal district of Amsterdam has become an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010.
– Creative agency Iris Amsterdam has designed a special commemorative set of designed bottles, with water taken directly from the most famous trademarks of the canal belt, the concentric loop of the Prinsengracht, Keizersgracht, Herengracht and Singel canals.
– There’s a set of 4 bottles – one for each canal.
– Each bottle has its own story (about the construction of each canal) crafted on the reverse and a QR code lets you see the exact spot where the water has been taken from.
– Amsterdam Canal Aqua €50 per bottle, available at selected stores in Amsterdam
– The water souvenir is purely ornamental – not for drinking purposes!